The Mia Melon Lucy Jacket has a slight A-Line fit which is a flattering and on-trend modern silhouette. This style features an innovative cotton herringbone fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. The Lucy has an attached adjustable snap tab hood design with superior functionality and visibility. Secure lower zip hand pockets are diagonal and have faux leather tassles. Exposed zip front closure meets above a contoured hem to complete this design. The Lucy jacket is a lightweight spring design lined with quick dry mesh. The weight is similar to a shell which is perfectly suitable for every season as a layering piece. Designed in Portland, OR by Nina Bucci, this classic style will keep you warm, dry and looking great in all the elements.
For pictures of the Mint and Black, please refer to the Stella!
- 100% lightweight cotton herringbone outer fabric.
- 5K/3K WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF breathable membrane.
- Quick Dry Brushed Mesh Lining
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: 50F/10C - 68F/20C
- Model is 5’8” , Bust 32", Waist 25.5", Hips 38" and wears a size Small.
- Small is 31" long in front and 33” in back